Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn! ...and Rosalie's Scarf



Today is the day that Breaking Dawn Part 1 premieres and I am so excited!  Yes, yes...I am a Twilight fan and cannot wait to see this movie - headed to theaters this afternoon in fact! 



Anyway, my sister is a fellow Twilight geek and I wanted to knit her something for Christmas that was Twilight themed.  Behold Rosalie's school scarf!  This lovely item was first seen in the original Twilight flick.  The free pattern can be found here, thanks to Nancy Fry.






This scarf was made with Caron Simply Soft in White.  I used a whole skein and just a smidgen of the second skein.  The pattern says to hold the yarn double, but I thought it would be too bulky for this pretty lace design.  I hope she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wondering your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Here is my blog post; how to become a pharmacy technician

    ReplyDelete